Notifications

Greetings  

RSS

Cassandra
(@cassandra)
New Frog Customer
13/09/2019 4:23 am  

Hi, I'm Cassandra, and I've been playing D&D and other roleplaying games for 40 years this fall. I'm currently running Pathfinder, because my friends were already playing that when their GM moved away and they roped me in. That's okay, because I'd rather run a game than play anyway. 🙂

I learned about Necromancer Games in 2005 when our company, Tabletop Adventures, was contracted to write "The Mother of All Treasure Tables." Since the founding of Frog God Games I've written the Player's Guides for Rappan Athuk and Barakus, contributed to "Sword of Air," and most recently covered the mysterious continent of Libynos for the Lost Lands setting book.

While I'm only on this forum once in a while, I stop by pretty frequently to the Frog Pond at Tenkar's Tavern on Discord, because I also use Discord to communicate with my kids - sometimes from the next room! Since I had to comb through SO MANY products to tease out all the details about Libynos, I can probably answer a few questions as well and am happy to do so. I look forward to this new forum getting a good start and growing.

This topic was modified 6 months ago by Cassandra

Chaotic_Blues
(@chaotic_blues)
New Frog Customer
24/10/2019 12:59 am  

Hi, and welcome to the forums.

ReplyQuote
Share: