Old forum down?

Notifications

Old forum down?  

RSS

I’m trying to download some of my older pdf’s but i cant seem to find the old forums. I’ve followed the instructions in the FAQ but still couldn’t find it.

are the old forums down now?

@kvn-lukegmail-com

The old forums are no more. For your older PDFs, if there is something that you need immediately you can contact Badmike and they will be albe to help. For everything else we are in the process of inputting orders from the old site. It is a time intensive job, but as we go through all the products you should see them in your Downloads section, as well as in the Orders section (a order is created for each product, but you will notice that the charge is $0.00). So check back regularly and you should see everything you have bought from the old, and current FGG store, in your account section. 

3 Answers

I'm having the same issue.

Also, my two PDF orders are on my account page; but the download page says "No downloads available yet".

This post was modified 3 months ago by George.Fields

Same issue here. I have a ton of content that doesn't show up on my current account and I don't see where I can log in on this current forum as explained in the Q&A. 

How do I access it?

@drdeathmonger

For your older PDFs, if there is something that you need immediately you can contact Badmike and they will be able to help. For everything else, we are in the process of inputting orders from the old site. It is a time intensive job, but as we go through all the products you should see them in your Downloads section, as well as in the Orders section (a order is created for each product, but you will notice that the charge is $0.00). So check back regularly and you should see everything you have bought from the old, and current FGG store, in your account section. 

Anyone get an answer to this? 

Share: